Monday, January 12, 2009

Technicalities - Comments

I received an email from a kind person (thanks Katrina!) saying that she could not post a comment on here since she doesn't have a Google account. You should have two options if you don't have a google account. You should either be able to post anonymously and include your name at the end of your text, or click on the Name/URL option, put your name in the Name line and just leave the URL blank, since it's optional. I think that should work, but if not please let me know! I want it to be easy for anyone to leave me a comment if you want to!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Hope you are having a great day! ♥ Hugs :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, Shauna! I am having a pretty good day, actually, even though my cranky guy is sitting on my lap grumping right now. I hope you're having a great day as well =)

Anonymous said...

Okay, let me try this again.

I've completely forgotten what I was going to comment on the first time I tried...but if I remember I will come back.

Unknown said...

Katrina, I'm sorry about that. I don't know what the problem was. Hopefully you remember what you were going to say, especially if it involved garden stuff =)