Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Fam part deux..... some pictures!

I realized today that I haven't taken any pictures the last several days, mainly because it would be all snot and drool. But, with the beautiful sunshine coming through the windows this afternoon, I just couldn't help but capture some of the creativity.

For example: henna shmenna, who needs fancy henna ink when you have markers? If you enlarge this picture you will see the beautiful artwork on miss Libby's hands, and some on her face as well.


And then after the art session, Libby decided that it was her birthday today, so she made her own cake, put her own candle in it, and sang her own birthday song.




And then blew out the candle.




When I asked her how old she is on this birthday, she told me that she is 1.



And 5.



And throughout all of this fun, Hudson looked the same as he has looked the last several days..... pathetically adorable. Ps. that's not drool on his shirt, he moved when I was trying to have him drink his probiotic and I spilled it all over him. That is a tear in his eye, however. And, yes, snot in his nose.



And just because he's the family clown, no illness would keep him from giving me a smile or two...


or hitting the camera. Yes, he's a hitter.


And now, have a wonderful, renewing weekend!

6 comments:

NatureMama said...

Love the artwork! Max is starting to hit, also. So is Aidan. We should just let them pound on each other. Maybe they would cure themselves that way!

Unknown said...

Lesllie, Scott was holding Hudson the other day and Scott said a word, I don't even remember what the word was, and Hudson must not have liked it because he started swinging at the air. He wasn't hitting anything, just batting at the air in front of him, every time Scott said the word. Boys just know how to do this stuff, I guess!

Jessie said...

Hey :) Glad that you are doing better - I hope that you are doing even better now since you wrote your last post! Sick babies are so hard on mommy...you just want to make them better! Good cuddle time though :)
Take care & maybe I'll see you at church on Sunday.
Congrats on getting featured! Woohoo!! And also for keeping up with your blogging! You're d oing much better than I am! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Jess! Yeah, it has been sort of draining on me and I haven't really been able to take care of my own cough. There has definitely been lots of cuddle time. I knew Hudson was starting to feel better when he wanted to get down on the floor and play.
Thanks for the congrats. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get the site to work to go and check it out myself. I'm guessing it's nice =)
We will be at church tomorrow, early. I'll look for you!

Anonymous said...

Your poor babies...I hope you all feel better soon. Don't forget to take care of yourself.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Katrina! Yeah, I realized when my own nose started getting stuffy yesterday that I haven't done a very good job of taking care of me. Fortunately it feels better today.