We are sick today. As in I probably have strep throat and Libby may still have mycoplasma (atypical bacterial pneumonia) kind of sick.We await results.
I plan on making a yummy meat replacement that we like to use for ground beef in things like casserole and with tomato-based sauces (because my kids don't like to eat ground beef), but I probably won't do it until I feel a little better. When I do I will post about it, though.
Until then, I just have to say that I think my flowers are going to have a rude awakening if winter actually decided to show her face.