Thursday, April 12, 2012

Right now...




















Right now, I am loving...

that my husband's first words when coming in the door from work yesterday were "You can smell that bread outside!"

that the major part of tonight's dinner is already cooking (whole chicken cooked in the crockpot; so easy!)

this truth spoken (again) to the very center of my heart this morning:  Christ brings freedom!

my view across the table as I was studying those truths: Remi making "fowers" (flowers) with her cereal before eating it

and at this very moment: the repetitive sound of two basketballs on the wood floor above my head as my older two play basketball with their hang-on-the-door hoop

What are you loving today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving your blog, and your beautiful way of bringing your smiling life out to others, and making them smile. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much :) That I may bring joy or hope to another person is my very prayer for this blog :)