Sunday, February 1, 2009

Monday Menu

I have to appologize for my lack of posting the last few days. Libby caught, or rather re-caught the cough (she actually had it before we all got the flu right after Christmas) that Hudson has had. He is finally almost over it, and she is finally on the upswing from it. There for a bit, Scott and I actually wondered if she might have bronchitis, but today she seems to have turned a bit of a corner. I have been treating her with several different natural remedies, and they are working. She is still coughing, but not nearly as hard nor as frequently, and she hasn't had a fever since last night.

For the last several many nights I have had to hold (a sleeping) Hudson right up until the time that we went to bed because, on the nights that Libby actually made it upstairs to bed before us, we have had the monitor in the room with her so we would know if she was coughing and would know if she coughed herself into vomiting. So, I haven't been able to blog in the evenings, and during the day I have been holding, now, both of my babies.

So, my apologies =)

On to this week's menu (this should tell you that things are getting better: They are both asleep, in bed, and I can actually make a blog post!)


Monday: Marriage Monday
Tuesday: Cheeseburger Soup (I promise I will get the recipe for this up, I really really am sorry I haven't done it yet.)
Wednesday: Chicken and Noodle Casserole
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Bean Burritos
Saturday: Chicken and Spinach Risotto
Sunday: Leftovers

I also plan to post a tutorial on the yummy pepperoni rolls that I make. Every time I make them, they get raved about up and down, so I thought I would share the recipe for the dough and the rolls themselves. Stay tuned!

No comments: