Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Menu, soon

I have a delay on the Monday Menu today because Scott and I spent the evening watching Fireproof, and I didn't get the menu planned. I have some wonderful friends coming over today for our knitting group, and then once that is over I will plan the menu and get it up here.


I had lots of comments about the cheeseburger soup. I really hope it stands up to my praises for it. If you try it, leave me a comment and let me know how it went over!

If you have time, I encourage you to check out the Fireproof link. There is a trailer for the movie right there on the site. If you are married or about to be married or plan to be married some day, I encourage you to watch at least the trailer. The movie came out in select theaters, and is now on video.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: