Saturday, November 22, 2008

Poop on Michigan



Q: Why did they change from real to artificial grass at the Michigan football stadium?

A: Because they couldn't keep the Michigan cheerleaders from grazing at half time.

Ba ha ha ha. This is just one the jokes that my wonderful, football fanatic husband told me this week. You see, it's Michigan week. It's only the biggest game (other than the Bowl game) of the season for Ohio State and Michigan fans (though Michigan won't go to a Bowl game this year, hmm, bummer). If you're from Michigan and got offended by this joke, sorry, but I'm sure you probably told it this week substituting Ohio State for Michigan.

Ever since the first Ohio State/Michigan game after Libby was born I have been taking pictures of my kiddos in these Poop on Michigan onesies. I had to look hard for them, and even had to order the one that Hudson is wearing (which is the one I got for Libby in her first picture) online.

Watch a good game today!

Go Bucks!!

No comments: