Thursday, October 9, 2008

~10~

Well, I had the chance. It was sitting there, waiting to become picture number 10. It was a huge orange leaf with a little puddle of water in it, laying on the ground of the very same park where I took this picture. It's almost like it looked at me and said, "Well, where's your camera?" Sorry friends, I dropped the ball. I will try to make it up to you here...

I cannot point the camera at Hudson now without him making this face...

I tried again...
Finally I had to distract him by looking around the side of the camera. Then I got this goofy grin. I guess it's better than "the face."
And just wait, my dear friends. The biggest, fullest tree I have ever seen is in the alley behind my house. It's the kind of tree that had me peeking out the back window every day or so during our first Fall here. It has thick poison ivy twisting and wrapping it's fingers all the way up and througout the tree. It's starting. In a few more weeks, it will be a glorious display of color that will be the picture of all pictures, here in 30 Days of Fall land.

Are you giddy with anticipation? You should be. It will be worth it.

No comments: