Thursday, September 25, 2008

30 Days of Fall


Once again, I appologize that I have not blogged in a while. We have taken some days to Fall clean (because I was sort of busy this Spring), and have spent a lot of time outdoors. Autumn is my very favorite season. We are actually getting an Autumn this year, too, so I am especially enamored.


This is a season of relief from the intense heat and humidity of a river city summer. It's fruit harvests, and yummy local apples. It's bunnies birthing new bunnies in the marigolds out back, and squirrels squaking at each other out front. It's sticky hands from pine cones, and dirty feet from spending a majority of the day outside. And it's beautiful oranges, yellows, reds, and browns, splayed out all around us as God shows us His love.


Here is my first picture of Fall. It sits on our table and displays Libby's treasures from our daily walks.


Happy Autumn, everyone. Enjoy the beautiful weather as we anticipate the bitter cold and blankets of snow to come.

No comments: