Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A walk (and ride) to a farm

There are a lot of things that I want to catch up on, so I'll try to get to them one at a time. The other day we went out to my parent's house and walked a little way to a farm near there. We left Hudson with Mamaw and Papaw, tied Libby onto Scott's back, and off we went.
While taking pictures, I had to capture Libby's great artwork. She is her own favorite slate.
We were disappointed that most of the animals were in the barn and out of the sun, but there were a few horses out, including this colt (the white one in the middle). We tried to feed them some grass, but they were having none of it.


Then we got back to Mamaw and Papaw's house and Libby explored for a little bit. She found this dandelion, which she had to blow.

Good summertime fun! More to come, including that day in the park that I promised to you back when I talked about my town, and a trip to Rolling Ridge Ranch.

No comments: