Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just to make you smile

Just for your enjoyment.

Yesterday, after Libby woke up from her nap she was playing with some loose change in my bag from some morning errands. I asked her if she wanted to put the change in our change drawer, to which she said yes. After a few minutes, she came to me with a handful of change and asked if she could put it in her pocket. She was just wearing a diaper (for nap) at the time, and when I told her she could, she wandered into the bathroom where her panties and shorts were. After another few minutes, she came out, and this is what I found.

Diaper still on, then panties, then shorts. She did this all by herself. Normally she takes her diaper off first, but apparently not this time. Oh, and her back pocket was heavy with change.

Do you have any funny stories to share?

No comments: