Monday, January 30, 2012


Remember me? It has been a very long time since I have written in this space. A lot has happened in my family, including the addition of another daughter, a dog, and two school-carnival fish that just won't die. I have been contemplating taking this space back up, and I have decided to just go ahead and do it. We'll see how it goes :)

I am still trying to sort out in my mind what topics I would like to write about, but I think some of it will include things I have learned in the last few years about relationships, cooking, and living a life fully focused on God. I am homeschooling Libby (my oldest daughter who was just a little thing the last time I posted is now a kindergartener!), trying to keep a smoothly running home and well-fed family, and taking time to enjoy all the blessings I have been given.

No comments: